United Parcel Services (UPS) employees have their online portal called UPSers where they can maintain their accounts. UPSers registration is compulsory to login to your respective account on the UPS employee online portal.
With a UPSers account, employees can maintain their daily duties, contact their co-workers, get details about their salaries, manage shift timings, leaves, vacations, and much more. However, you must complete the UPSers registration on their online portal and create an account.
Many new employees find it confusing to log in or sign up for a new account. However, the process is quite simple and easy. Here we have given the complete guide on the UPSers registration process. If you are also a beginner at UPS, then this guidepost will help you out.
UPSers Registration Process
If you are a new user on the UPS employee online portal, then you must register yourself. The UPSers registration consists of two parts. Firstly, you have to generate or get a PIN for your account by visiting the UPS sign up page.
Then, in the second part, you have to create a password for completing the UPSers registration process. Here, we will tell you how to perform the UPSers registration step by step in detail.
Create New User ID and PIN
As we have mentioned earlier, to register for an account, you must create a New User ID and PIN. If you are a new user, then you must go through this step to register on UPSers. Follow the simple steps given below to obtain a New user ID and PIN.
- Firstly, visit the UPSers.com login page on your browser.
- Now, scroll down and find the “New User ID and PIN” section.
- Once you find it, open the option and enter your details.
- You have to provide your work and personal details such as “I work in”, “Employee Type”, “Enrollment Date”, “Last Name”, and “Employee ID”.
- Once filled in all the details, you will get a New User ID and PIN.
- Note down the user ID and Password from the portal.
Now that you have the user ID and PIN, you can register for a UPSers account easily. The next process is the final step to complete the UPSers registration.
Register At UPSers
- On your computer or smartphone, visit the official UPSers registration page.
- Or copy this URL on your browser https://www.ups.com/myups/registration
- Now, enter your name, email ID, user ID, and PIN as Password.
- Agree to the terms and conditions, and click on “Next”.
- Create a strong password for your account and save your account.
- That’s it. Your UPSers registration is completed.
How To Login On UPSers
Once you have completed the registration, you can log in to your account whenever you want. You will just need your user ID and Password to log in to your UPSers account. After completing the registration process, follow the steps given below.
- Open your browser and go to the official login page of UPSers.
- You can also enter this URL www.ups.com/lasso/login on your browser directly.
- Enter your User ID or Email ID and also give your password.
- If you don’t want to enter the password every time you want to log in, just check the box given below saying “Remember my user ID”.
- Finally, click on “Log In” to sign in to your UPSers account.
You will enter the dashboard now. There you can manage all your duties, information, payrolls, mini statements, and also shifts and leaves.
In order to register yourself, you will need to visit a few UPS official websites. These are some of the useful website addresses that you will need in order to complete the UPSers registration.
|UPSers Sign Up Page||www.ups.com/lasso/signup|
|UPSers Login Website||www.ups.com/lasso/login|
|UPSers Registration Website||www.ups.com/myups/registration|
We hope the UPSers registration process was clear to you. You must create a new user ID and PIN in order to fill the registration form. Once you generated the PIN, go to the registration page and create a password. This completes the UPSers registration and you can log into your account from then onwards.
If you forgot your password or user ID, then you can check out our articles on recovering the UPSers user ID and password on our website UPSers. Hope you found this information useful.