Want to open your UPSers account but “Forgot Password?” Don’t worry, that is not a big deal. UPSers forgot password option is a savior of the employees who, unfortunately, forgot the password of their account. You can easily restore your password or also create a new password with the help of the “Forgot Password” option.
UPS is a multinational package delivery service that has spread its wings around the world. Many adults and teenagers show interest in working in the UPS(United Parcel Services) company because of its reputed name, good wages, extra benefits, and much more.
Here we are talking about the UPSers online portal. UPSers is an employee online portal founded by UPS courier services exclusively for their employees. By signing into their respective accounts, employees can manage their duties, contact their senior officers, checking their salary accounts, informing about leaves, etc.
But, what if you forgot your password for the UPSers online portal login?. You can’t sign in to your account unless you enter your user ID and password. So, it is necessary to note down your password for times like this. However, there is still a useful way to reset your password with the help of the “Forgot Password” option.
UPSers Forgot Password
No need to panic if you are unable to log in because you forgot the password of your UPSers account. If you are a registered user on UPSers, then you can easily retrieve or reset your password with the help of the “Forgot Password?” option on the UPS employee online portal. To reset your password on the UPSers portal, follow the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the www.UPSers.com website on your device.
- Click on “Forgot Your Password?” below the password box.
- You will be redirected to the password recovery page of UPS.
- Enter your user ID and registered Email ID in the given boxes.
- If you want to reset your password, then select “Reset My Password“.
- Or if you want to restore the ID, then enter your email id.
- And select “Recover My ID“. You will get the ID via email.
- Follow the on-page instructions to complete the procedure.
- That’s it.
NOTE: For security reasons, you will be asked the same question that was asked during registration. You must give the same answer that you provided while registering. There will be a minimum of 3 chances for your answer to go wrong. On your 4th wrong answer, your account will be blocked. So, make sure to think twice before answering. Otherwise, your account will be locked and you must contact customer support to get it unlocked again.
How To Create an Account On UPSers
If you are a new user, then you have to create a password. For that, you must have to generate a PIN first. Go to the official website of UPSers and find the “New User ID and PIN” section. Under that, you have to fill in your details to receive your PIN. Once you get the PIN, follow the steps given below to register for an account.
- Visit the UPSers.com website on your PC or mobile phone.
- Give your employee ID, PIN number as the password.
- Answer the challenging question that will be asked for security reasons.
- Finally, enter your Email ID and create a Strong Password.
- This password should be remembered throughout your job period.
- Now, visit the UPSers.com login page and enter your ID and password.
- In case if you forgot the password, then you can restore your ID.
UPSers Customer Contact
If you are unable to use the “Forgot Password” option or your account is locked due to entering wrong answers, then you can also contact the customer service at the below telephone numbers.
- Domestic Calls: 1-866-742-5877
- International Calls: 1-888-782-7892
- TTY/TDD Access for Hearing Impaired: 1-800-833-0056
That was how to use the “Forgot Password” option to restore or reset your password on UPSers employee portal. Hope the process was clear to you. Make sure to remember your new password or in case if you are a forgettable person, then just note it down somewhere. Visit the UPSers website for more related articles.