United Parcel Services(UPS) is the leading shipping & cargo service in the United States and is also ruling the packaging industry worldwide. UPSers is a UPS Employee Online Portal is a website founded by the UPS company specialized for its employees.
With the help of the UPS Employee online portal, users can maintain their employee accounts with ease. They can get their job information, salary details, payslips, extra discounts, package tracking facility, mini statements, get career advice, and much more.
UPSers is just a UPS employee online portal where users can log in to their accounts and maintain their duties, contact their higher officers, inform the management about a delay, or ask for a change in shift of their duty. There is no dedicated mobile application for the UPS employee online portal till now.
UPS Employee Online Portal Login
To start using UPSers employee online portal, register now for an account. All you need to register yourself is your employee ID. Then you can log in to your account whenever you want and handle your operations easily. You can also make purchases from the UPS store using your UPSers account.
Once you are registered for an account, you can easily log in to the account whenever you want. You can check your salary details, mini statements, paychecks, and much more on your UPSers account. The following steps are to be followed whenever you want to login to your UPSers portal.
- Firstly, visit www.upsers.com on your PC or smartphone.
- Select your language, enter your user ID, and password.
- Once filled in the details, click or tap on the “LOG IN” button.
- Your UPSers dashboard will be opened now.
How To Generate New User ID and PIN
If you are a new user, then you must get yourself a New user ID and PIN so that you can complete the registration process. Follow the steps given below to generate a new user ID and PIN on the UPS employee online portal (Your user ID will be your employee ID, so you just have to get a PIN for your account).
- Firstly, visit the upsers.com website and select your language.
- Scroll down and select the “New User ID and PIN” section.
- Now, fill in your details in the given form.
- There will be columns such as “I work in”, “Employee type”, “Birth Year”, etc.
- Make sure to enter your “Employee id” correctly.
- Once you submit all the details, you will get a unique PIN.
- You must save this PIN or note it down for further use.
How To Register On UPSers
For every new user, they must register themselves for a UPSers account using their employee id. Now that you got your user ID and PIN, you can proceed with the registration process. Only completing the registration process once is enough. From next time onwards, whenever you want to log in to your account, you can just directly do the above process.
- Firstly, visit the UPSers.com online portal and select your language.
- Enter your user ID (employee ID) and password.
- Password will be the PIN that you have generated in the earlier process.
- Then, you have to give your email address for receiving notifications.
- For first time login users, a security question will be asked.
- You need to answer this challenging question.
- Finally, create a strong password that you will use the next time.
- Now, you are ready to log in to your UPSers account.
UPSers System Requirements
Below are the system requirements to use the UPS employee online portal, UPSers without any difficulty. If you are a desktop user, then your computer must be of Windows 7 or higher. Or if you use a Mac, then its operating system must be Mac OS X or higher.
|Chrome||Chrome for Android||Windows 7 or Higher Version|
|Internet Explorer||Safari for iOS||Mac OS X or Higher Version|
|Mozilla Firefox||Mozilla Firefox|
|Microsoft Edge||Opera Mini|
We hope you found this information useful. If you are a new user, you must generate a PIN in order to create an account. For that, enter your details correctly on the UPSers.com website and get a PIN. Now, you have to enter your employee ID and this PIN so that you can create a permanent password. Log in to your dashboard using the user ID and password. That’s all. Follow the UPSers.com website for more related articles.